- A Timeline of Lady Gaga’s Fibromyalgia Journey
- Scientists Uncover Shocking Cause of Fibromyalgia
- 'No One Should Be Doing Keto Diet' Says Leading Cardiologist
- Thyroid Tablets Recalled in UNITED STATES Because of Impurity Risk
- Woman who says cannabis oil cured brain cancer joins parents' fight to change drug policy
May is fibromyalgia awareness month. Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition with symptoms that include widespread chronic pain, as well as joint stiffness and severe fatigue. Two sufferers share their story.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic and debilitating condition that causes server pain and fatigue throughout the body. There is no cure and the cause is not understood.
Would You Try Marijuana Gum for fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain?Good news for people suffering from fibromyalgia and other forms of chronic pain! Natural relief may soon be available via marijuana chewing gum.