Sign-up for clinical trials cannabis:undeniable benefits for you
“If you/family member have been diagnosed with a disease and feel medical cannabis can help let us know. We are gathering patient information in preparation for clinical trials. Check out our Therapeutic Areas to see upcoming trials.”
Why sign up?
- Join our community. Keep up to date on how are are progressing, with legistation and clinical trials.
- If you/family member have been diagnosed with a disease and feel medical cannabis can help let us know.
- We are gathering patient information in preparation for clinical trials. Check out our Therapeutic Areas to see upcoming trails.
What are the benefits?
- Opportunity to help people suffering from medical conditions.
- weekly payment:.clinical will pay you weekly amount.
- Access to investigational treatments before they become widely available
- Opportunity to play a role in the discovery of treatments, cures, and preventions for certain diseases or medical conditions.
- Ability to play a more active role in your own healthcare.
- Access to free physical examinations and diagnostic tests related to the clinical study.
- Potential compensation for time and travel related to the clinical study.
Clinical trials are studies that evaluate the safety and effectiveness of drugs, medical devices or other medical treatments when tested on human beings. Clinical trials follow a defined study plan known as a protocol. These trials are often referred to as clinical studies, medical research studies or just studies.
Clinical trials are conducted by medical personnel, such as doctors and nurses. Doctors who conduct clinical trials are also called investigators. The clinical trial team, or site staff, may also include social workers and other specialized health care professionals.
The investigators will
- Check your general health at the beginning of the trial
- Give you specific instructions for participating in the trial
- Closely monitor your safety and check your progress throughout the trial
- Stay in touch with you after the trial is completed
source:Unit 2, Block E, Nutgrove Office Park, Dublin 14, Ireland
for 50 States