- A Timeline of Lady Gaga’s Fibromyalgia Journey
- Scientists Uncover Shocking Cause of Fibromyalgia
- 'No One Should Be Doing Keto Diet' Says Leading Cardiologist
- Thyroid Tablets Recalled in UNITED STATES Because of Impurity Risk
- Woman who says cannabis oil cured brain cancer joins parents' fight to change drug policy
Suffers with fibromyalgia struggle with the condition on a daily basis, they often do not receive the medical help or support that could be provided. America take the lead with Fibromyalgia research and treatment but the UK are not following suit.
As a fellow fibro sufferer I believe it is time that we all join together and fight to get the debilitating condition recognised in parliament as a disability at last, also to gain better treatment and support.
please visit the web page at: www.letsgetfibrointoparliament.simplesite.com
Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/fibrogetintoparliamentmakeachange/?rc=p
Twitter page: @FibroPetition
YouTube: Fibromyalgia- get it to parliament
#FIBROFIGHTERS #STANDUP #MAKETHEMHEAR@FibroPetition
Please note that there is also a paper petition