- Heavy Hitters Will Pay you $1200 a month ($500 advanced credit) to vape weed
- Anxiety Relief Without The High? New Studies On CBD, A Cannabis Extract
- CBD Oil: what is it and does it really work as medicine?
- Good Opportunity,5 hot new careers created by marijuana legalization
- Being The Mom Of A Daughter With Anxiety,Dear Daughter, I’m Sorry For The Way My Anxiety Has Affected You
Fourteen Ontario municipalities — including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, and Hamilton — will have the first LCBO-run recreational marijuana stores.
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario, which runs the new Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation (OCRC), announced the first wave of 40 stores on Friday.
While the exact locations remain to be determined, Barrie, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, and Windsor will also have the legalized weed stores.
“Over the coming weeks, staff from the Ministry of Finance and the LCBO will meet with staff at the identified municipalities to discuss the guidelines and process for sitting stores and local interests,” a statement read.