- Watch what cigarettes really do to the lungs: Shocking video shows the difference between healthy organs and those of a pack-a-day smoker but cannabis can save lung.watch video
- Federal Study Find: Neurontin and Lyrica are a Death Sentence for New Brain Synapses
- Cannabis is Healing the Injured Brain – Here’s the Latest
- 11 Ways to Describe Fibromyalgia to those who hasn’t felt it
- It’s Official: Marlboro Is Entering The Cannabis Market
Fourteen Ontario municipalities — including Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, and Hamilton — will have the first LCBO-run recreational marijuana stores.
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario, which runs the new Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation (OCRC), announced the first wave of 40 stores on Friday.
While the exact locations remain to be determined, Barrie, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, and Windsor will also have the legalized weed stores.
“Over the coming weeks, staff from the Ministry of Finance and the LCBO will meet with staff at the identified municipalities to discuss the guidelines and process for sitting stores and local interests,” a statement read.