- A Timeline of Lady Gaga’s Fibromyalgia Journey
- Scientists Uncover Shocking Cause of Fibromyalgia
- 'No One Should Be Doing Keto Diet' Says Leading Cardiologist
- Thyroid Tablets Recalled in UNITED STATES Because of Impurity Risk
- Woman who says cannabis oil cured brain cancer joins parents' fight to change drug policy
A yet-to-be published study from the University of Guelph is providing some good news for snowmobile enthusiasts.
The Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations (CCSO) has announced that recreational snowmobiling can help in the gathering of the total recommended physical activity time, needed to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
The new study finds that snowmobiling is a good way to achieve better physical and mental conditioning that keeps people healthier, and helps prevent chronic health conditions.
Physical inactivity accounts for 15 percent of the 1.6 million chronic health conditions diagnosed each year.