- Heavy Hitters Will Pay you $1200 a month ($500 advanced credit) to vape weed
- Anxiety Relief Without The High? New Studies On CBD, A Cannabis Extract
- CBD Oil: what is it and does it really work as medicine?
- Good Opportunity,5 hot new careers created by marijuana legalization
- Being The Mom Of A Daughter With Anxiety,Dear Daughter, I’m Sorry For The Way My Anxiety Has Affected You
HOUSTON (FOX 26) – Researchers say you want to think twice before spanking your kids. A new study by the Journal of Pediatrics says childhood spankings can lead to a host of mental health problems when they get older.
Researchers found those who were spanked were more likely to suffer with depression, attempted suicide, drink excessively or use illegal drugs.
On the Factor to talk about it is Dr. Erlanger Turner, an assistant professor of psychology at the University of Houston Downtown.